The wiki dedicated to the Jazz Jackrabbit series that anyone can edit!
There is currently no featured article.
Vote for the next featured article here
Did You Know
- ...The Tweedle Boss can be seen if frozen. It is shaped like a potato. It can also seed using Jazz sprite dynamite, a sprite editor, which can be downloaded here
- ...You can have multiple Warp Targets with the same ID. When a player enters a Warp with that ID, they will teleport to one of the respective Warp Targets in a specific order, usually lowest location to highest.
- ...No fire zones work only in multiplayer.
- ...Levels in JJ1 are 256×64 tiles big.
- ...JJ2 uses the Galaxy Sound System, a rather old MOD engine. It supports only Linear interpolation and has some instrument Note Off action issues?
- ...SCE turrets mostly travel to the right.
- ...Jazz Jackrabbit series is set in the Andromeda Galaxy, Triangulum Galaxy and even Milky Way as well.
- ...There are some prototype versions of Jazz Jackrabbit 2 that having complete different Diamondus Tileset.
No Poll was made before.
Contents (view all pages)
User of the Month
Special thanks for all your hard work!
Congratulations to all the active users who contribute to the Jazz Jackrabbit Wiki!To see a list of previous "Users of the Month" or vote for a new user, click here.