Holidaius is a winter-themed planet, and is the focus for Holiday Hare '94. Holidaius is very festive; there are Christmas trees (complete with tree lights), large candy poles, and an alien Santa Claus (seen in the ending sequence of Holiday Hare '94).
Holiday Hare '94 AppearanceEdit
Holiday Hare '94's four levels were all based on Holidaius. The three main levels took place during the different stages of the day; there was a day/morning level, an evening level, and a (mid)night level. The first level has a secret level in it. The first two levels used _Xmas3.psm_, which was a hard rock remix of classic Christmas carols (e.g. Jingle Bells and Deck the Halls). The last and also the secret level used a calm version of Silent Night.
Holiday Hare '94 EnemiesEdit
Holidaius levels had the following enemies:
- Snow Mongrels, requiring to be shot three times
- Ice Grabbers that appeared out of floor and ceiling
Level three used Christmas Devils instead of the Snow Mongrels.
- Christmas trees with lights.
- Large candy poles, similar to those in Candion from Holiday Hare '95.
- Dark caves.
- There is a hidden message in the tileset; it says "Craig is a doofus", just like text strings in Jazz Jackrabbit 2 placed in Diamondus and Medivo.
There are a few conversions made by Jazz Jackrabbit 2 community members, which have all of the animations from the original tilesets plus some more tiles:
- vines and hooks.
- A textured background.
- Destruct and Buttstomp Scenery.
- Eva, Santa, Christmas trees and Zombie Hands' animation.
- Arrows and signs.
- All three versions of the tileset with the same features.
All of which can be found on the popular fan site, Jazz 2 Online.